Personal Insurance

At InsureAlberta, we offer a wide variety of insurance products to cover your home and personal possessions. Whether you live in a home, condominium or apartment, we have you covered.


Through its Strata council, the Strata Corporation is tasked with placing the necessary insurance on the building. However, the policy limit on the Condominium package must allow you to replace all of your personal belongings in the event of a claim. Furthermore, there are a number of for condo-related coverages included in a typical Condominium package, including:

  • Improvement and Betterments for the unit
  • Contingent Loss Assessment for common areas
  • Liability Loss Assessment
  • Unit Loss Assessment
  • Strata Deductible Coverage

InsureAlberta can provide all necessary coverages for the strata-titled building, whether it is a duplex or a large complex. Just ask us how!


When you are renting an apartment or condo, your landlord's insurance for the building protects the building structure and the individual suites. It does not however, protect the tenant against loss of or damage to their own contents by things like fire, theft or other loss types. That’s why a Tenant's policy will provide you with the peace of mind knowing that your contents and valuables are safe should a loss occur.


Now that you’ve purchased a home - it’s time to ensure you have the proper coverage in place in the event your home needs to be rebuilt following a major loss. At InsureAlberta, we can help you calculate the current re-building cost of your home based on all associated costs obtained from approved contractors and insurance appraisers. We will go to work for you so that you can enjoy your home, knowing it’s properly covered.

Our Homeowners packages include an amount for your Personal Property, Additional Living Expenses, Detached Outbuildings and of course your Personal Liability.

Included Coverages:

  • Full Replacement Cost - new for old - on your Personal Property. This means that your insurance limit must reflect the value to replace all of your contents in the event of a loss
  • Guaranteed Replacement Cost (GRC) for the building, as long as your home qualifies
  • Personal Liability for bodily injury and/or property damage to a third party either at home or away.

Optional Coverages include:

  • Earthquake
  • Sewer Backup
  • Identity Theft
  • Home Based Business Endorsement
  • Umbrella Liability
  • Jewellery, Furs and other valuables

At InsureAlberta, we also insure

  • Rental Properties
  • Seasonal Properties
  • Mobile Homes
  • Watercraft

Please contact a location near you for a review of all your insurance needs.

Personal Insurance